Less stress and anxiety
problems you MAY need help with
- Balancing a demanding lifestyle
- Stressful situations or pressurised times in life
- Worry and anxiety
- Insomnia and panic attacks
- Tension headaches and migraine
- Running on adrenaline or cortisol
- Indigestion, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), skin problems
I recommend starting with Craniosacral Therapy as it's so gentle and relaxing. You may want to move on later to the more active and informative work of the Pathway Balancing Journey.
Deeply relaxing, gentle and refreshing. A specific technique of holding the body in a way that restores natural fluids, muscle tone and natural alignment. Enables the free flow of circulation, aiding relaxation and deeper breathing. Clients choose Craniosacral Therapy for relaxation, better sleep, a calmer mind and healthier skin.
Muscle-testing, energy balancing and natural therapy to help you find and resolve the root causes of stressful situations or patterns in your life. The unique Pathway Balancing Journey tells a story that helps you pin-point any stuckness. It applies specific treatment to help you move on.
Benefits of a treatment program
I recommend starting with Craniosacral Therapy as it's so gentle and relaxing. You may want to move on later to the more active and informative work of the Pathway Balancing Journey. A combination treatment programme has been shown to give the best results, such as:
- Gaining clarity
- Stop going round in circles and stop the downward spiral
- Getting a new perspective
- Regaining self-control and balance
- Having the ability to make decisions and better choices
- Recovering and restoring your energy and health
- Overcoming challenges and obstacles
- Restoring your self-worth and self-esteem
- Finding or becoming your true self
- Finding the freedom to be who you really are
- Understanding the causes, and finding solutions for current problems
- Having your life back and feeling normal, belonging again
- Getting to the root of recurring issues so you can resolve or re-pattern them
Sign up for your FREE monthly Newsletter by entering your name and e-mail address into the form at the foot of this page
Time to talk, and time to receive some help, through natural methods used in kinesiology, including Emotional Stress Release reflex points.
Corrina is a Senior British Registered Complementary Practioner (SBRCP) with over 26 years experience.