More energy and relaxation
problems you may need help with
- Feeling tired all the time with no energy
- Not being able to get out of bed in the mornings
- Needing to go to bed very early in the evening
- Having to take time off work or are regularly late for work
- Not being able to exercise
- Constipation, diarrhea or IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Medical diagnosis of Fibromyalgia, M.E. or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
I would recommend Craniosacral Therapy as the starting point. It's a safe, gentle and relaxing treatment. Clients choose Craniosacral therapy for relaxation, panic attacks, feeling stressed or being unable to sleep. Later, you may choose to move on to a personal development programme, with the Pathway Balancing Kinesiology Journey, for making further lifestyle changes.
pathway balancing kinesiology
Discover ways to recover your energy and ability to enjoy your healthier lifestyle. People come for Kinesiology to find and resolve the root causes of troubling symptoms such as headaches, tinnitus, skin rashes, digestive upsets or urinary tract problems. The unique system helps you find answers for building a more sustainable, energised lifestyle.
Benefits of a treatment program
Although you can choose either supplements or therapy, our recommended treatment programme combines both. A combination treatment programme has been shown to give the best results, such as:
- Feeling relaxed and revitalised at the end of a session
- Seeing your eyes sparkle and your skin glow with health
- Rebuilding your vitality and energy
- Getting a really good night’s sleep — every night!
- Being able to think clearly, breathe freely and clear out the fog
- Discovering how to switch off, relax and rest
- Feeling empowered
- Seeing a way forward and being able to take the next steps
- Working with your doctor to reduce or stop your medication
- Feeling 'normal'
- Getting your life back
Sign up for your FREE monthly Newsletter by entering your name and e-mail address into the form at the foot of this page
The craniosacral therapy session itself is a relaxing experience that refreshes your nervous system to help you have more energy.
Corrina is a Senior British Registered Complementary Practitioner (SBRCP) with over 26 years experience.